Week 15 - NFL
San Diego vs Denver (SD+ 10.5)
Denver by 13. Look for Decker and FINALLY Demaryus Thomas to fill the void with Welker not playing after getting his 2nd concussion in four weeks. Also a healthy Julius Thomas at TE means at least one red zone TD for him.
Sunday:
Washington vs Atlanta (WASH+ 6)
I Like "Warm" Lanta here (still not hot) they are a miserable 3 and 10 on the season. They are coming off of a loss to the GB Packers where they lead the entire game. Matt Ryan and Roddy White (who is now healthy) are finally clicking together and Steven Jackson has been averaging just under 4 yds per rush the past three weeks. Look for the falcons to win by a TD+
San Francisco vs Tampa Bay (TB+ 5)
Mike Glennon and Bobby Rainey will be shut down this week. Frisco by 10+ End of story
Seattle vs New York Giants (NYG+ 7)
Seattle heads into New York to take on the football Giants. I personally wouldn't touch this game; but for the degenerates that love action look for the Giants to keep it within a TD.
Chicago vs Cleveland (CHI+ 2.5)
Take Chicago with the pts. I personally like DA BEARSS on the moneyline. They are coming off a huge win against "America's Team" and are in a sudden death race with the Lions. They cannot afford to lose a game. Looking at Cleveland they will make a game out of this but fall short as they do in most games.
Houston vs Indianapolis (HOU +6)
Coin flip. I wouldn't touch this game with your grandma's money. Both teams are terrible. If i had to pick Id go with Houston just because I have fantasy value there.
Buffalo vs Jacksonville (JAX +2)
Climb aboard the Jaguar TRAIN!!! Jacksonville is officially on a winning streak and Buffalo has no defense. Jacksonville wins this game
New England vs Miami (MIA+3)
New England has given up 57 points in the last two weeks. They won both games but allowed Houston to score 31 and Cleveland to score 26.Although New England has forgotten how to play defense; I still like them with such a small spread. With that being said; Miami will NOT cover in this game. Miami loses by 6+.
Philadelphia vs Minnesota (MIN +4.5)
Philly all the way to the bank! Adrian Peterson says he is playing this week; but that's just his story. There is no word on whether or not he is cleared to play after sustaining an ankle sprain last week against the Ravens. Even if Peterson plays; I don't see them keeping up with Philly's "college" esque play calling. Their defense is just getting too old.
New York Jets vs Carolina Panthers (NYJ +11)
I usually stay away from double digit point spreads and I will do the same here. The Jets have been pitiful in the second half of the season. Although Carolina has been hot; winning 8 of their last 9 played. This is a sucker bet. STAY AWAY!!!
Kansas City vs Oakland (OAK +4)
Kansas City wins by double digits. Oakland is playing good football as of late but their mediocre offense is no match for Koolaid's defense.
Arizona vs Tennessee (TEN +3)
I like Arizona here; they always seem to cover. Whether they are favored or dogs, they cover. If you want to take Tennessee I'd recommend teasing it and making it +9.
New Orleans vs St. Louis (STL +6)
The Saints are still in a division race with the Carolina Panthers which means every down they will be going all out on. Drew Brees will shred STL's secondary and put up at least 3 TDs. Not only does New Orleans win but they cover... by a lot.
Green Bay vs Dallas (EVEN)
Aaron Rodger is still NOT cleared by the Packers. GB still wins this game. The packers have the ability to shut down the run. Dez Bryant will likely still go for 100 yds+ but lets face it no matter the spread is Dallas doesn't cover.
Cincinnati vs Pittsburgh (PIT +3)
This is another game I won't be touching. Both teams are horrible against the spread. Pittsburgh has been better as of late but I don't trust either team.
MONDAY NIGHT:
Baltimore vs Detroit (BAL +6)
Baltimore is looking like old as of late; with Ray Rice returning to last seasons form as well. Look to see Baltimore cover and possibly even win this game straight up.
3 TEAMER
NO -6
PHI -4.5
MONEYLINE UPSET
JACKSONVILLE and/or BALTIMORE



No comments:
Post a Comment